Roles and Responsibilities.
- Process and complete automobile insurance, including surveying and measuring governance, performance, administration, and outcomes
- Developing plans for insurance business progress
- Support to all other departments with insurance-related issues
- Manage and maintain contact with internal and external clients/customers and suppliers
- Interact and cooperate with all members of the organization, its suppliers, and customers
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
GRADUATE / PG / Diploma in Insurance Administration in Automobile / Auto Component and Heavy Vehicle Insurance teams
good understanding of insurance management, requirements, and dynamics
Excellent Interpersonal skills / analytical and Client Relationship Management is Must.